Thursday, May 22, 2014

A MESSAGE OF REALITY



                                            A MESSAGE OF REALITY
One should often contemplate these five facts, whether one is a woman or man, lay or gone forth






 









I am subject to aging,
I have not gone beyond illness.

I am subject to death,
I have not gone beyond death.

All that is dear and pleasing to me
will change and become separated from me.


 I am the owner of my deeds,
   Heir of my deeds, born of my deeds,
Related to my deeds, have my deeds as my refuge. I will be the heir of whatever good or bad deeds I shall do.






















   Realise that everything follows the flux of change.


So let go all grasping and aversions.

Calm your minds, in order to see things as they are.

     Arrive at Inner Calm, Peace and Freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment